1. Topical application of a desensitization substance, such as a varnish or adhesive cement.
2. Inserting and sculpting filling materials.
3. Collecting and gathering together information relative to pulpal vitality tests.
4. Removal of sutures.
5. Placing a temporary filing, without drilling, when the pulp in not exposed.
6. Placing and removing orthodontic bands and braces.
7. Removal of periodontal dressings.
8. Cementing space maintainers.
9. Supra and subgingival scaling, including smoothing the exposed part to the root.
10. Taking radiographs.