12. A land file must allow the addition of the following information after the heading:
(1) the date of presentation of the applications for registration of rights relating to the network or the immovable in respect of which the file was opened and the registration numbers of the applications;
(2) a brief statement of the nature of the documents presented to the Land Registrar and the name and quality of the holders and grantors of rights designated therein;
(3) the registration numbers of notices of addresses given with respect to the network or the immovable in respect of which the file was opened;
(4) the indication that cancellations or reductions were made with respect to entries on the file; and
(5) any comment considered relevant by the Land Registrar.