3. An application for a dispensation from the notice of publication of the marriage or civil union submitted to the registrar of civil status may be made by the intended spouses and by the officiant and must contain
(1) the type of solemnization, that is, a marriage or a civil union;
(2) the serious reasons in support of the application;
(3) the date scheduled for the solemnization of the marriage or civil union and the address of the place of solemnization;
(4) the name, domicile address, or work address in the case of the officiant, the telephone number and email address, if applicable, of each of the intended spouses and of the officiant;
(5) the date and place of birth of each of the intended spouses;
(6) the names of the parents of each of the intended spouses; and
(7) the quality of the officiant and the registration number in the register of officiants issued by the registrar of civil status.