4.The register of transactions must provide, in ascending order, the numbers attributed to each transaction. The register must contain, for each transaction,
(1) the number attributed to the transaction, from a series of consecutive numbers used only by the licence holder;
(2) the date of acceptance of the transaction proposal;
(3) the address of the immovable or enterprise to which the transaction pertains, or its cadastral description if there is no address;
(4) the sum received in trust, where applicable;
(5) the name of the broker to whom the transaction proposal was awarded; and
(6) the name of the person or partnership with whom the licence holder shares remuneration and, where applicable, the number of the broker’s or agency licence or the number of the permit, licence, certificate or any other form of authorization issued outside Québec or under an Act other than the Real Estate Brokerage Act (chapter C-73.2).