C-73.2, r. 4 - Regulation respecting records, books and registers, trust accounting and inspection of brokers and agencies

Full text
34. Every withdrawal from a general or special trust account must be made by electronic transfer, a cheque, another bill of exchange or a transfer slip bearing the number attributed to the transaction concerned.
The licence holder must keep a copy of a document evidencing an electronic transfer, cheques, bills of exchange and transfer slips, and a copy of the cheques and bills of exchange cashed in, for the purposes of inspection by the Organization.
O.C. 296-2010, s. 34.