31. When a licence holder receives a sum in cash, the licence holder must give the depositor a receipt indicating
(1) the date the sum is received;
(2) the amount received and the currency of the sum;
(3) whether the sum is received for someone else’s account or as advance on remuneration or disbursements;
(4) the name, address, date of birth and occupation of the depositor;
(5) that, as soon as the sum is deposited into a trust account, a receipt will be issued to the depositor;
(6) the name and signature of the person who, on the licence holder’s behalf, receives the sum; and
(7) the name of the licence holder, the address of the holder’s establishment and the number of the holder’s licence.