17. To obtain accreditation, a person must
(1) file an application on the form prepared for that purpose by the secretariat of the Conseil du trésor, duly complete it and send it to the Chair of the Conseil du trésor before the date indicated in the notice of accreditation broadcast in the electronic tendering system;
(2) provide a document proving that the person is a member of the professional order referred to in paragraph 1 of section 16 or is in the employ of a legal person or a corporation legally authorized to become surety;
(3) provide a copy of the public accountancy permit, university degree or certificate required under paragraph 3 of section 16;
(4) provide a document issued by the Sûreté du Québec certifying that the data banks accessible to the Sûreté du Québec do not contain any information making it possible to establish the presence of an impediment referred to in paragraph 4 of section 16;
(5) meet the requirements provided for in paragraphs 2 and 5 to 7 of section 16;
(6) pay the fees determined in section 18 for the examination of the application.