C-65.1, r. 5 - Regulation respecting construction contracts of public bodies

Full text
54. The public body or the contractor may also settle any difficulty through a court of justice or an adjudicative body, as the case may be, or an arbitrator. In the latter case, general or special authorization from the Minister of Justice is required for public bodies referred to in subparagraph 1 or 2 of the first paragraph of section 4 of the Act.
O.C. 532-2008, s. 54.