42. The public body publishes, in the electronic tendering system, within 30 days of entering into a contract involving an expenditure equal to or greater than $25,000 and entered into by mutual agreement or following an invitation to tender, the initial description of the contract. That description contains at least
(1) the method for awarding the contract;
(2) the name of the contractor or, in the case of a task order contract involving several contractors, the name of those that were retained;
(3) the nature of the construction work covered by the contract;
(4) the date of conclusion of the contract;
(5) the amount of the contract or, in the case of a task order contract, the estimated amount of the expenditure or, in the case of a task order contract involving several contractors, the price submitted by each, respectively;
(6) in the case of a contract that involves options, their description and the total amount of the expenditure that will be incurred if all options are exercised; and
(7) in the case of a contract entered into by mutual agreement and involving an expenditure equal to or above the public tender threshold, the provision of the Act or of this Regulation under which the contract was awarded and, in the case of a contract awarded pursuant to subparagraph 4 of the first paragraph of section 13 of the Act, the date of publication of the notice of intention and a statement of the reasons invoked in support of exempting the contract from the public call for tenders.