75. The public body also publishes on the electronic tendering system, within 90 days of the end of a contract referred to in section 73, a final description of the contract. That period is increased to 120 days for a contract entered into for the benefit of joint public bodies referred to in section 15 of the Act.
The public body also publishes, within the same period, the final description of any contract that, at the time of its conclusion, was to involve an expenditure lower than $25,000, but for which the total amount paid is equal to or greater than $25,000.
The final description of a contract must contain at least
(1) the name of the supplier or service provider, the date of the end of the contract and the total amount paid;
(2) in the case of a delivery order contract or a task order contract involving several suppliers or service providers, their respective names and the total amount paid to each of them;
(3) in the case of a contract that involves options, the type and number of options exercised and the total amount paid following their exercise; and
(4) in the case of a contract referred to in the second paragraph, the other information provided for in paragraphs 1 and 3 to 5 of section 73.
295-2016O.C. 295-2016, s. 75.