5. In its tender documents, a public body must provide
(1) a description of the procurement requirements and terms of delivery;
(1.1) if applicable, the description of the options;
(2) in the case of a joint call for tenders within the meaning of section 15 of the Act, the identity of every public body and legal person established in the public interest that are parties to the joint call for tenders or that have expressed in writing their intent to be parties to it and the identification of their procurement requirements;
(3) the eligibility requirements of suppliers and the compliance requirements for tenders;
(4) a list of the documents or other items required from suppliers;
(5) the tender opening procedure;
(6) the contract award rule, including any calculation to be applied before awarding the contract; and
(7) any other particular required under this Regulation.
In the case referred to in subparagraph 2 of the first paragraph, every party to a joint call for tenders must deal with the selected supplier, on the conditions specified in the tender documents.
O.C. 531-2008, s. 5; O.C. 432-2013, s. 2.