32.1. When a public body uses a qualification process to qualify suppliers before issuing a call for tenders for a supply contract,
(1) the qualification process must be preceded by a public notice to that effect on the electronic tendering system indicating, with the necessary modifications, the information required under subparagraphs 1, 2 and 4 to 6.1 of the second paragraph of section 4, except the period for receiving applications for qualification that may not be under 25 days following the date of publication of the public notice of qualification, the period of validity of the list of qualified suppliers and the means used to renew or cancel it or, if the period of validity is not specified, an indication of the method used to inform all interested persons of the time as of which that list will no longer be used;
(2) the list of qualified suppliers must be published on the electronic tendering system and every supplier must be informed of its acceptance for entry on the list or the reason for refusal if entry is denied;
(3) a public notice of qualification must be published again at least once a year inviting other suppliers to qualify during the period of validity of the list;
(4) the public notice of qualification must remain accessible on the electronic tendering system for the entire period of validity of the list; and
(5) a supplier may, at any time, apply for qualification, in which case the public body qualifies the supplier within a reasonable time.