26. The public body must inform each tenderer of the results of the tender quality evaluation within 15 days after awarding the contract.
If Schedule 1 applies, the particulars sent to tenderers are
(1) confirmation that their tender was accepted or not; and
(2) the name of and price submitted by the successful tenderer.
If Schedule 2 applies, the particulars sent to tenderers are
(1) confirmation that their tender was accepted or not;
(2) their quality score, their adjusted price and their rank according to the adjusted prices, where applicable; and
(3) the name, quality score and price of the successful tenderer, and the resulting adjusted price.
Moreover, on the written request of a tenderer sent within 30 days after the communication made under the first paragraph, the public body must present to the tenderer the results of the tender evaluation for each criterion used to evaluate quality, and briefly set out the reasons justifying the fact that the tender was not accepted. That feedback must be provided within 30 days after the date of receipt of the tenderer’s request.
O.C. 531-2008, s. 26; 292-2016O.C. 292-2016, s. 181.