5. The Minister of Transport shall dispose of a surplus immovable property, according to Divisions IV and V, only if no department or public body referred to in the second paragraph of section 1, or none of the following entities, has shown an interest in the immovable property:
(1) a public body not referred to in the second paragraph of section 1;
(2) a school board, a general and vocational college, the Université du Québec or one of its constituent universities, one of its research institutes or one of its schools of higher learning;
(3) a public institution referred to in the Act respecting health services and social services (chapter S-4.2), an agency referred to in that Act or the Société québécoise des infrastructures; and
(4) a municipality, a metropolitan community or the Kativik Regional Government.