15. Provisions relating to non-compliance clauses of tenders shall stipulate that a tender will be automatically rejected where:
(1) a required document is missing;
(2) a required signature by an authorized person or persons on a document is missing;
(3) an erasure of or correction to the tendered price is not initialed by the authorized person or persons;
(4) the tender is conditional or restrictive;
(5) the place and time limit fixed for receiving tenders has not been complied with; or
(6) any other condition specified as essential in the instructions to tenderers has not been abided by.