12. The licence to transport provided for in the Regulation respecting the classes of aquaculture licences (chapter C-61.1, r. 9) is not required
(1) for a holder of a sport fishing licence where the holder transports baitfish for his or her fishing activities;
(1.1) for a holder of a sport fishing licence where the holder transports fresh water crustaceans intended for his or her personal consumption;
(2) for a holder of a commercial bait fishing licence;
(3) for a holder of a licence to operate a breeding pond, a fish-tank for baitfish, or the holder of an aquaculture licence issued under the Act respecting commercial aquaculture (chapter A-20.2) where its holder transports fish to or from the facilities of another holder of one of those licences; and
(4) for a holder of a licence to stock or the person acting for the holder for the transport of fish intended for stocking between the place of origin and the stocking site specified on the licence.