81.To obtain a hawker’s licence, the applicant must, at the time of the written application to the Minister,
(1) (paragraph revoked);
(2) be at least 18 years of age;
(3) provide his or her name and address;
(4) have successfully completed a course in falconry and provide a written attestation from the person who gave the course, or have received 30 hours of training from the holder of a hawker’s licence and submit the register attesting that the training was received with the trainer’s signature for each hour entered, or hold a hawker’s licence issued outside of Québec and include a copy thereof with the application;
(5) specify the location where the birds of prey will be kept in captivity; and
(6) indicate the ring number of each bird the applicant intends to keep in captivity.