C-61.1, r. 5 - Regulation respecting animals in captivity
O.C. 1238-2002, s. 77; O.C. 802-2010, s. 44; O.C. 1173-2013, s. 28.
77. An apprentice hawker’s licence may be renewed only once if its holder
(1) applies therefor in writing to the Minister;
(2) complies with the provisions of Division II and those of this Subdivision;
(3) includes with the application the register referred to in paragraph 3 of section 78 attesting that the holder received at least 15 hours of training in falconry; and
(4) includes with the application the fees prescribed by the Regulation respecting the scale of fees and duties related to the development of wildlife (chapter C-61.1, r. 32).
O.C. 1238-2002, s. 77; O.C. 802-2010, s. 44.