32. Animal keeping facilities where an animal is kept and the building where the facilities are located must always be kept in a good state of cleanliness.
They must be cleaned regularly and be laid out so that
(1) the facilities do not receive excrements, urine or food remnants from another animal keeping facility;
(2) the animal may avoid direct contact with its excrements and those of the other animals;
(3) food waste, excrements or urine do not accumulate in large quantities;
(4) liquids on the soil of buildings drain rapidly so that the soil remains dry.