C-61.1, r. 24 - Regulation respecting outfitters

Full text
8. Any person seeking to transfer the rights conferred by an unexpired licence must apply in writing to the Minister on the form provided by the latter for that purpose.
R.R.Q., 1981, c. C-61, r. 30, s. 8; O.C. 530-2001, s. 8.