C-61.1, r. 21 - Regulation respecting trapping and the fur trade

Full text
4. To obtain one of the licences provided for in section 3, a person must, at the time of application,
(1)  provide the person issuing the licence applied for with the person’s name, address and date of birth;
(2)  in the case of a resident, hold a hunter’s or trapper’s certificate under the Regulation respecting hunting (chapter C-61.1, r. 12), certifying that the person is qualified to trap and bearing code “P”, and provide the certificate number; and
(3)  be at least 12 years of age, if the person is a non-resident.
M.O. 99026, s. 4; M.O. 2008-019, s. 2; M.O. 2011-020, s. 3.