C-61.1, r. 21 - Regulation respecting trapping and the fur trade

Full text
3. Any person may trap if the person holds
(1)  a resident’s professional trapping licence; or
(2)  a non-resident’s professional trapping licence.
The licences are valid from their date of issue to the following 1 July.
The licences include 4 detachable transportation coupons that bear the licence number.
M.O. 99026, s. 3; M.O. 2008-019, s. 1; M.O. 2011-020, ss. 2 and 11.