C-61.1, r. 21 - Regulation respecting trapping and the fur trade

Full text
10.1. The holder of a non-resident’s professional trapping licence may trap only
(1)  on his or her private land; or
(2)  in the territory described in the lease of exclusive trapping rights of the holder of an outfitter’s licence or a professional trapping licence.
M.O. 2011-020, s. 6.