14.A wildlife rehabilitation centre licence is renewable if its holder
(1) applies therefor in writing to the Minister;
(2) complies with the provisions of Divisions II and VI of the Regulation respecting animals in captivity (chapter C-61.1, r. 5) and those of this Division;
(3) indicates in the application the name and address of each person under the holder’s supervision who keeps animals in captivity for rehabilitation purposes, and the locations where they will be kept;
(4) indicates the name of the veterinary surgeon who will be responsible for supervising the care of the animals kept for rehabilitation purposes and provide a copy of his or her contract for services; and
(5) includes with the application the fees prescribed by the Regulation respecting the scale of fees and duties related to the development of wildlife (chapter C-61.1, r. 32).