C-61.1, r. 19 - Regulation respecting the payment of indemnities to holders of hunting or trapping licences and the payment of third party damages

Full text
6. In order to be entitled to an indemnity, the claimant must give written notice to the Minister within 90 days of the accident. The notice must indicate the place, the date, the circumstances of the accident and the type of injuries.
R.R.Q., 1981, c. C-61, r. 21, s. 6.