C-61.1, r. 19 - Regulation respecting the payment of indemnities to holders of hunting or trapping licences and the payment of third party damages

Full text
12. In the case where the Government pays damages to property for which a hunter or trapper is, in the opinion of the Minister, or according to a court decision, responsible with regard to third parties as a result of an accident, an amount of $50 is deducted from the sum to be paid.
R.R.Q., 1981, c. C-61, r. 21, s. 12; O.C. 1644-93, s. 3.