C-61.1, r. 19 - Regulation respecting the payment of indemnities to holders of hunting or trapping licences and the payment of third party damages

Full text
11. In the case of an accident liable to cause a claim to be made against the hunter or trapper, the latter must notify the Minister forthwith. Failure to give such notice will result in the loss of all recourses for the claimant under the terms of the Act or this Regulation.
In the case where a hunter or trapper receives a claim or service of a civil suit for damages caused to third parties, he must give written notice to the Minister forthwith, using Form A attached to this Regulation.
This Form must be accompanied or followed by any other relevant document which the Minister may require in order to settle the claim or the suit.
From the time the hunter or trapper notifies the Minister, he must cooperate with him in order to facilitate the settlement of the claim.
R.R.Q., 1981, c. C-61, r. 21, s. 11; O.C. 1644-93, s. 2.