2. Within 90 days following the date of receipt of a duly completed application, the Office of the National Assembly provides the Member or former Member and his or her spouse with a statement containing the following information:
(1) the date on which the Member or former Member began participating in the Pension Plan of the Members of the National Assembly and, where applicable, the date on which the Member ceased to participate in the plan;
(2) the benefits accrued to the Member or former Member, without regard to any reduction resulting from a prior partition or assignment of benefits, from the time the Member or former Member began participating in the plan until the date of assessment provided for in the second paragraph of section 57 of the Act respecting the conditions of employment and the pension plan of the Members of the National Assembly, as well as the value of those benefits;
(3) the benefits accrued during the marriage or civil union, as well as the value of those benefits;
(4) where applicable, the value of the reduction of the benefits accrued resulting from any prior partition or assignment of benefits and applicable at the date of assessment;
(5) the terms and conditions for payment of the sums awarded to the spouse under Division III.
The statement of benefits and values drawn up at the date of assessment on the basis of the data known to the Office on or before the date of that statement is presumed accurate.