C-52.1, r. 1 - Regulation respecting the partition and assignment of benefits accrued under the pension plan of the Members of the National Assembly

Full text
11. An application for payment of the sums awarded to the spouse must be accompanied by the following documents:
(1)  the judgment ruling on separation from bed and board, divorce, annulment of marriage, dissolution of civil union or payment of a compensatory allowance;
(2)  where applicable, any other judgment relating to the partition or assignment of the benefits of the Member or former Member, or the joint declaration dissolving the civil union and the notarized transaction contract;
(3)  where applicable, the agreement entered into between the spouses regarding the terms for payment to the spouse out of the benefits accrued under the Pension Plan of the Members of the National Assembly; and
(4)  the divorce certificate and, where applicable, the certificate of non-appeal.
Decision 1611-1, s. 11.