7. The component of general education that is common to all programs shall comprise the following subject areas for the number of credits indicated:
(1) Language of Instruction and Literature, 71/3 credits;
(2) Second Language, 2 credits;
(3) Philosophy or Humanities, 41/3 credits;
(4) Physical Education, 3 credits.
The Minister shall determine the objectives and standards for each subject area and may determine all or part of the learning activities required to attain those objectives and standards.
O.C. 1006-93, s. 7; O.C. 551-95, s. 1; O.C. 962-98, s. 3.