C-27, r. 4 - Regulation respecting the exercise of the right of association under the Labour Code

Full text
35. A permit to pass or to have access to mining camps under section 9 of the Labour Code (chapter C-27) must be applied for in writing and must mention the name of the owner of the mining enterprise or mining concession holder, or the name of the subcontractor(s), the reasons for applying for the permit, the territory for which it is sought and the association represented by the applicant. Moreover, the said permit shall mention whether employees are living on lands under the owner’s control.
R.R.Q., 1981, c. C-27, r. 3, s. 35.