3. A director must, in the performance of his or her duties and in determining the standards of ethics applicable to the director, take into consideration the following values and principles embraced by the director:
(1) the primacy of the order’s mission to ensure public protection and the director’s commitment to contribute to the carrying out of that mission;
(2) rigour, effectiveness, fairness and transparency in the management of the order;
(3) the commitment to maintain the confidence of the public, members of the order and various participants of the professional system towards mechanisms of public protection;
(4) respect towards the public, members of the order, other directors and employees of the order;
(5) gender equality, recognition and inclusion of ethnocultural diversity and intergenerational equity, including the contribution of members 35 years of age or under.