2. A candidate who applies for a diploma equivalence or for a training equivalence shall provide the secretary with the following documents in support of his application and with the costs for examination of his application, as provided for in paragraph 8 of section 86.0.1 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26):
(1) his academic record, with a description of the courses taken and the calendars for the years in which he took them;
(2) a copy, certified true by the educational institution, of any diploma obtained;
(3) where applicable, an attestation of his participation in a period of training and a description thereof;
(4) an attestation and a description of his relevant work experience; and
(5) a list of his publications.