C-26, r. 281.3 - Regulation respecting certain professional activities that may be engaged in by social work technicians

Full text
2. In this Regulation, “social work technician” means any person who holds a diploma of college studies awarded by the Minister of Higher Education, Research, Science and Technology following studies completed in social work techniques or in social assistance in a general and vocational educational institution, or an equivalent diploma.
O.C. 1029-2012, s. 2.