8. In order to determine whether a candidate has shown that he has the level of knowledge prescribed in section 7, the board of directors shall take into account all of the following factors:
(1) the nature and the length of his experience;
(2) the degrees obtained in Québec or elsewhere;
(3) the courses taken;
(4) the training periods completed;
(5) the total number of years of schooling.
Where the evaluation made under the first paragraph does not allow a decision to be taken, the board of directors may prescribe an examination in order to complete the evaluation, the whole in accordance with this Regulation.