27. After examining all the inner envelopes, the secretary shall open those that meet the requirements and shall take out the ballot papers.
He shall reject any ballot paper:
(1) that contains more marks than the number of offices to be filled;
(2) that is not certified by the secretary or was not provided by him;
(3) that bears any mark allowing the elector to be identified;
(4) that is marked elsewhere than in the square or squares reserved for voting;
(5) that has not been marked;
(6) on which the voter cast a vote otherwise than as prescribed by section 71 of the Code;
(7) that is damaged, spoiled or erased.