8. Where conciliation does not lead to an agreement within 45 days from the date of receipt of the application, the syndic shall send his conciliation report to the client or the person referred to in section 1 and to the psychologist by registered mail within the next 20 days.
The report shall contain the following information, where applicable:
(1) the amount of the account in dispute;
(2) the amount that the client or the person referred to in section 1 acknowledges owing;
(3) the amount that the psychologist acknowledges having to reimburse or is willing to accept as a settlement of the dispute;
(4) the reason for which this Regulation does not apply to the application.
The syndic shall send the client or the person referred to in section 1 the form prescribed in Schedule III and shall inform him of the arbitration procedure and the deadline for submitting the dispute.
O.C. 145-2000, s. 8; O.C. 246-2000, s. 1.