4. A candidate is granted a training equivalence if the candidate demonstrates having a level of knowledge and skills equivalent to the level attained by the holder of a diploma recognized by a regulation of the Government, made pursuant to the first paragraph of section 184 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26), as giving access to a permit issued by the Order.
In assessing the training equivalence of a candidate, all the following factors are taken into account:
(1) the nature and length of work experience in psychology;
(2) the nature and content of the courses taken and the results obtained;
(3) the nature and content of work experience and other continuing education or professional development activities;
(4) the total number of years of education;
(5) the fact that the candidate has obtained one or more diplomas in Québec or elsewhere.