4. The following are eligible training activities:
(1) participation in courses, seminars, workshops, symposiums, conferences or congresses offered by persons, university educational institutions, organizations or specialized institutions;
(2) supervision received from a psychoeducator who engages in the same professional activity engaged as the person required to complete the training, in the case of the activities referred to in subparagraphs a, e and f of paragraph 1.3.2 of section 37.1 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26); and
(3) supervision received from a member of a professional order who engages in the same professional activity as the person required to complete the training, in the case of the activities referred to in subparagraphs b, c, d, g and h of paragraph 1.3.2 of section 37.1 of the Code.
The training activities must relate to at least one of the following subjects:
(1) evaluation procedures and methods;
(2) intervention procedures and methods;
(3) users for whom the training activity is intended;
(4) legal and organizational aspects of the practice; or
(5) problems related to human development and adjustment problems.