36.2. A member who, pursuant to sections 36 and 36.1, communicates information protected by professional secrecy must enter the following particulars in the client’s record: for a case provided for in section 36, the particulars mentioned in paragraphs 1 and 2 below, and for a case provided for in section 36.1, the particulars mentioned in paragraphs 1 to 7 below:
(1) the date and time of the communication;
(2) the content of the communication;
(3) the name of the person or group of persons exposed to the danger;
(4) the name of the person to whom the information was communicated, specifying whether the latter was the person or persons exposed to the danger, that person’s or those persons’ representative, or persons who could come to the aid of the person or persons in danger;
(5) the act of violence that the member intended to prevent;
(6) the danger identified by the member; and
(7) whether the identified danger was imminent.