65. Members who advertise fees or prices must
(1) indicate the period during which those fees or prices are in effect;
(2) specify the nature and scope of the professional services included in the fees or prices;
(3) indicate, as the case may be, whether additional professional services may be required that are not included in the fees or prices; and
(4) indicate whether additional expenses are included in the fees or prices.
Those indications must reasonably inform persons who have no particular knowledge of nursing care or the professional services covered by the advertisement.
Members and patients may however agree on fees or prices lower than those broadcast or published.
Members must keep those fees or prices in effect for a minimum period of 90 days following the date on which they were last broadcast or published.