50. Where information protected by professional secrecy is communicated pursuant to the third paragraph of section 60.4 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26), members must enter in the patient’s record as soon as possible
(1) the information communicated, the date and time of the communication;
(2) the name of the person or persons exposed to the danger;
(3) the name of the person or persons to whom the information was communicated, specifying whether it is a person exposed to the danger, that person’s representative or the persons who can come to that person’s aid; and
(4) the reasons for the decision to communicate the information.