6. A candidate wishing to have a diploma or training equivalence recognized must provide the secretary or the person designated by the board of directors for that purpose with the following documents required in support of the candidate’s written application, together with the fees for the examination of the application required under paragraph 8 of section 86.0.1 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26):
(1) the candidate’s academic record, with a description of the courses taken, the number of hours for each course and the marks obtained;
(2) a certified true copy of all diplomas held;
(3) a document attesting to participation in a training period including its duration and the evaluation report and, where applicable, in ongoing or upgrading training activities related to the professional activities described in paragraph k of section 37 of the Professional Code;
(4) a document attesting to the candidate’s work experience and a description thereof; and
(5) where applicable, any information related to the factors that the board of directors of the Order may take into account pursuant to section 5.
Documents written in a language other than French or English that are submitted in support of an application for diploma or training equivalence must be accompanied by a French or English translation. The translation must be certified as true to the original by a member of the Ordre professionnel des traducteurs, terminologues et interprètes agréés du Québec.