1. In order to obtain a permit, a person shall submit the following documents to the secretary of the Ordre des hygiénistes dentaires du Québec or to the person designated for that purpose:
(1) an application for the obtention of a permit;
(2) an authenticated copy of his diploma, recognized as valid by regulation of the Government made under the first paragraph of section 184 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26), as well as an official transcript in respect of the studies which led to the issue of the diploma or proof that the board of directors has recognized the equivalence of his diploma or training in accordance with the regulation made by the board of directors pursuant to paragraph c of section 93 of the Code;
(3) where applicable, proof that he was legally admitted into Canada to reside there permanently;
(4) where applicable, a declaration referred to in sections 45 and 45.1 of the Code, to the effect that a judicial or disciplinary decision concerning the person was or has been made in Québec or outside Québec; and
(5) proof that his knowledge of the official language is appropriate to practise as a dental hygienist, in accordance with the provisions of the Charter of the French language (chapter C-11).