63. Every chartered appraiser who advertises professional fees or prices must do so in a manner easily comprehensible to the public, and in particular, must
(1) set fixed fees or prices;
(2) specify the services included in his fees or prices;
(3) indicate whether expenses or other disbursements are included in his fees or prices;
(4) indicate whether additional services incurring additional fees or costs may be required;
(5) give as much significance to the professional services offered as to fees and prices.