56. Occupational therapists who communicate information that is protected by professional secrecy to prevent an act of violence must enter the following particulars in the client’s record:
(1) the identity of the person or group of persons exposed to the danger, the identified danger and the act of violence that the information intended to prevent;
(2) the reasons justifying their decision to communicate the information;
(3) the identity of the person to whom the information was given, specifying, as the case may be, if it was given to the person or persons exposed to the danger, their representative or the persons who can come to that person’s aid;
(4) the information communicated, the date and time of the communication and the mode of communication.