2. The flashing red warning light referred to in section 1 must have the following characteristics:
(1) be placed in the upper part of the dashboard of the vehicle or on the dashboard as close as possible to the vehicle driver’s line of sight while seated in the normal driving position and looking straight ahead;
(2) have a flash rate between 60 and 120 times per minute;
(3) have a light intensity sufficient to be easily visible by day, even at the minimum intensity in the case of a warning light with variable intensity;
(4) be activated automatically as soon as the key-operated control to start the vehicle is in the “on” position when the dump body is not completely lowered and remain on until the dump body is completely lowered.