34. Seats in a bus or minibus shall comply with the following standards:
(1) they shall be not less than 40 cm nor more than 48 cm high measured from the floor to the top of the seat;
(2) they shall be sufficiently wide so that each passenger has a space of not less than 44.5 cm;
(3) they shall have seat bottoms not less than 38 cm nor more than 43.5 cm deep;
(4) they shall have seat backs not less than 51 cm high;
(5) they shall each be capable of withstanding a breaking force in any direction resulting from a deceleration of 20 g;
(6) they shall be located at a distance of not less than 70 cm from one another measured horizontally between the seat backs and at the centre of those seat backs.