5. The Société recognizes that a road vehicle may be equipped with flashing or rotating amber lights if it is used for one of the following purposes:
(1) to intercept road vehicles pursuant to the powers conferred by an Act or a Regulation;
(2) if it is used either at reduced speed or to make repeated stops along a road in the course of work for a public service;
(3) if it is used by a security agency bound by contract with a municipality, provided it is used exclusively for that purpose, to apply a municipal by-law respecting traffic only or to control traffic in an emergency;
(4) if it must be equipped with such lights pursuant to a federal or provincial statute or regulation;
(5) if it belongs to a municipality or if it is used to enforce a municipal by-law respecting traffic only;
(6) if it is used by a security agency to patrol in shopping centres or industrial centres.