3. The Société de l’assurance automobile du Québec issues to the owner or lessor of a passenger vehicle a certificate authorizing the owner or lessor to put the passenger vehicle into operation, without being equipped with tires specifically designed for winter driving, for a period of 7 days, in the following cases:
(1) when purchasing the vehicle, except in the case referred to in paragraph 3 of section 2 and for the period provided in that paragraph, to allow the owner or lessor to equip the vehicle with tires specifically designed for winter driving;
(2) the owner or lessor uses the vehicle to leave Québec or return to Québec;
(3) the return trip of a vehicle leased and registered outside Québec to its starting point outside Québec, that, on the expiry of the leasing period, is left by the lessee at a place in Québec;
(4) when moving the vehicle from the establishment of a vehicle dealer to a site with a view to its sale at auction, or from such a site to the vehicle dealer’s establishment;
(5) when moving the vehicle to a site with a view to its sale under judicial authority, or from such a site to its starting point;
(6) when putting the vehicle back into operation after the owner has elected not to operate the vehicle in accordance with the Regulation respecting road vehicle registration (chapter C-24.2, r. 29);
(7) upon cancellation of the contract of lease of the vehicle with a term of 1 year or more.